Monday, April 27, 2009

andrew mcmahon

is absolute brilliant.
i thought i'd confess my love. :)
something corporate and jack's mannequin;
any song that is accompanied by either of those titles, are garunteed to be beautiful.
every song is so filled with emotion and you can tell its from the heart,
perfect.
absolute love.
---
a friend calls me up, with her heart heavy still,
she said, ' andy, the doctors prescribed me the pills,
but i know i'm not crazy, i just lost my will. so why am i,
why am i, taking them, still? '
give me something to believe in, a breath from the breathing.
---
there's a pain in my stomach from another sleepless binge,
and i struggle to get myself up again.
i want to hang onto something that won't break away or fall apart,
like the pieces of my heart.
globes and maps, are all around me now.
---
maybe, baby, could you keep me up in bed?
my konstantine, you spin round me like a dream,
we played out on this movie screen.
and i said, ' did you know i miss you? '


can you imagine how badly i'm stoking on seeing him in june?

No comments:

Post a Comment